What is the RV CAV Program?
- Teams comprised generally of retired people with some knowledge and skills related to home construction
- Travel in their personal RV’s to volunteer for one-two week long builds
- Work with affiliates of all sizes
- Travel and stay expenses are paid by the individual members of each team
- Work on projects ranging from framing, siding, porch/deck construction to window/door installation, cabinetry, drywall and painting
Who can become an active member of the
RV Care-A-Vanners Volunteer Corp?
- Anyone physically able to swing a hammer, lift building materials, use ladders & scaffolding
- Retired individuals or couples looking for a way to give of their time to others in need
- Individuals or couples who want to spend their vacation time volunteering
- Skilled and/or licensed contractors for heating, plumbing, electrical, drywall, roofing
- Unskilled volunteers who are willing to learn new skills and people with any level of construction knowledge
Where can I/We sign up to participate in a CAV Team Build or get more information?
It’s quick and easy! Simply contact the RV Care-A-Vanners Help Desk:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 1-800-422-4828 ext. 7534 and speak to one of the helpful CAV Coordinators